Senior IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of IT solutions from project initiation through to implementation as well as the management of project financials;
- Changes to a Siebel CRM platform, an Oracle Order Manager as well as integrations across multiple systems and technologies;
- Documentation which could include developing a Project Charter and Plan, Statement of Work, Scope, Work Breakdown Structures, Schedules, Project Budget, tracking of project related bills and invoices, Vendor/Partner Management Report Cards, Risk, Change Management, Closure - sign-off, handoff to Service Management; and,
- Development of the Schedule and the tracking to ensure on-time delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College certificate or University degree in engineering, computer science or related disciplines;
- Excellent communications skills to interact with internal business stakeholders and to provide clear statusing to senior management;
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio);
- Data communications, Broadband or Internet Protocol background;
- Understanding of revenue and cost management;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to be a team player and ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects; and,
- Membership in PMI or other professional body and be actively progressing toward PMP certification or have attained PMP certification or equivalent business experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.