Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and documenting in detail all system components, their interfaces, and operational environment;
- Designing data structures and files, subsystems and modules, programs, batch, on line, and production monitoring procedures, testing strategy and systems;
- Documenting system designs, concepts and facilities, presents and obtains approval of detailed system design;
- Writing user manual covering manual processes and operational procedures, defines user acceptance testing checklist and obtains user acceptance thereof;
- Identifying and documents system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions etc. and,
- Initiating hardware/software acquisition, develops conversion plans and parallel operation procedures, estimates resource and cost requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A completed university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- 5 Years of progressive IM/IT Experience;
- 5 years expertise and work experience with Messaging services including Microsoft Exchange and Lync/Skype;
- 1-year minimum experience with Office 365 and related technologies (DLP, Axure AD, IRM);
- 2 years’ minimum experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS);
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management;
- 2 years’ experience minimum with Microsoft Certificate Services;
- 1-year minimum experience with Powershell;
- 1-year minimum experience with Server Management/Monitoring tools – SCOM, SCCM;
- 2 years minimum experience with Mobile Device management (Blackberry Enterprise Server, IPADs and Samsung) and,
- Experience with the Government of New Brunswick Enterprise Systems is an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.