Senior Production Support and Incident Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Production Support and Incident Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing an impact assessment prior to investigation, based on information provided;
- Performing analysis across all platforms, applications and vendors systems for resolution;
- Familiarity of platform systems and applications across all vendors from existing documentation, subject matter experts, and/or other artifacts in order to assist with investigations;
- Leading investigation of issue until permanent resolution;
- Facilitating solution to stop continuance of incident;
- Supporting all resolution activities while minimizing risk;
- Providing regular communication and required templates;
- Setting process and procedure steps;
- Timely delivery of resolution;
- Ensuring all process and procedure as updated, reviewed, signed off and uploaded to team SharePoint site;
- Overseeing incident management process documentation and,
- Providing support and guidance for Macro’s/standard Batch Processing, ID Set up and maintenance including and,
- participation of regular reviews and audits.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Possesses a University degree or College Diploma in business, technology, engineering or any related field;
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of TSYS (TS1 / TS2) and satellite systems - 5-10+ years;
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint;
- Strong customer focus skills;
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of Payment Card industry and,
- Knowledge of Vendor processes.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.