Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Technical Support resources for one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing technical assistance to computer system users;
- Answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location;
- Answering user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems;
- Installing software or perform hardware testing remotely;
- Entering commands and observing system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors;
- Maintaining records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken, or installation activities; and,
- Reading technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- An Associate's Degree in computer related field or equivalent training;
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work independently with excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software;
- Experience with troubleshooting, hardware, software, and networking issues;
- Familiarity with Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite; and,
- Experience with ServiceNow, Jira, and mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.