Quality Assurance Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing the ownership for Proof of Concept (PoC) activities and subsequent environments, as it relates to QA and testing activities;
- Executing on hands-on activities for the build and configuration of the CyberArk suite up to the completion of the development build and production implementation, as it relates to QA planning and testing activities;
- Acting as SME for CyberArk QA testing, including writing and executing the test cases and owning the defect management process;
- Creating the test strategy, test cases and other testing documents required to execute on testing and remediate any issues;
- Participating in all testing activities including functional, UAT, DR and CFIA and Pen Test;
- Managing and being responsible for defect management;
- Managing and being responsible for production stabilization; and,
- Providing the knowledge transfer and transition to the Service Owner (Ops team).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the field of information security and IT;
- Valid Government of Canada security clearance at the level of Enhanced Reliability;
- CISSP or GIAC certification with knowledge of NIST 800-53, ITSG-22;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience implementing/integrating Cyber-Ark with AIM;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in remediation of failures of password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes and scheduling;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze security messages including network flow and infrastructure log data for abnormal behavior;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience conduction QA and testing activities for Cyber security integration and network solutions;
- Familiarity with QA automation tool sets such as IBM Loadrunner, JMeter, Selenium and IBM RTC defect tracking;
- Experience working in a team environment; and,
- Knowledge and experiences with CISCO Identity Service Engine (ISE) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.