Solution Integrator - Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Integrator - Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist. This is a 6 month, contract position scheduled to start in October 2017 (start date is flexible) with a strong possibility of extension.
- To assist with the delivery of an enhanced IAM platform to ensure that all logical access are authorized and monitored as per IT Security;
- Working with the Program Architecture team to validate the design, assess the feasibility and be responsible for the hands-on implementation per the approved architecture and design;
- Review the design with the vendors;
- Responsible for the build and configuration of the CyberArk suite to manage, rotate and control access to privileged account passwords used to access systems (network devices and applications) throughout the data centers;
- Conduct the feasibility assessment on the design of some IAM and PAM features and some of the aspects of integration between IAM and PAM;
- Assist the Solution Architect team to complete the detailed design for the implementation of IAM/PAM services;
- Assist the Solution Architect team to demonstrate the proposed architecture and design aligns with vendor’s best practices /recommendations;
- Execute on hands-on activities for the build and configuration of the CyberArk suite (PAS, OPM, PSM, AIM modules) up to the completion of the development build and production implementation.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field of information security and IT;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in the development of implementation plans (Build, Run, Config).