Junior Technical Support
Eagle is currently seeking Junior Technical Support. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum two to five (2-5) years of customer service excellence in a support position (helpdesk, technical call centre or equivalent) within a fairly complex environment;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Suitable business and technical acumen as well as familiarity with IT industry standard technologies and platforms
- Solid technical skills including: Windows7/Windows8, OSX , basic LAN/WAN, general understanding of telephony and industry standard business applications;
- Experience with IT Service Management Tools such as HP Service Center, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, ISM/Maximo and CA Service Operations Management;
- Knowledge of ITIL V2 & V3 foundational concepts and processes, Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3);
- Working knowledge and experience with documentation, data & reporting tools including Excel Access;
- Ability to manage time effectively and to be motivated, reliable, and a self-starter;
- Strong customer service orientation, demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively in a fast- paced, technical environment and a clear aptitude for problem solving;
- Excellent oral / written communication and analytical skills as well as strong organizational abilities;
- Detailed technical knowledge of key systems and applications used (an asset);
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field of study (an asset); and,
- Current certifications delivered by renowned IT organizations (ex. CompTIA A+, HDI or Microsoft MCP) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.