Senior Analyst, Finance Compensation Reporting
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Analyst for Finance Compensation Reporting for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating with CM LOB (line of business) Finance RM’s (relationship managers) to determine compensation accounting and reporting requirements and provide advice as needed (ie, compensation pools and legal entity);
- Assisting in the month-end close process, including preparing journal entries and monitoring expected results;
- Monthly booking and monitoring of enterprise-wide compensation programs (STIP DSUs, Stock Options, and MTIP) at the bank CM headquarter level;
- Monitoring and reconciling Global variable compensation costs and associated liabilities (STIP, LTIP, and General Bonus) for reporting, planning, and forecasting purposes;
- Monthly reconciliation of variable compensation liabilities in systems;
- Managing and reconciling CM severance balance sheet accruals for Canada and analyze Global CM severance P&L to BS and,
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting of Corporate severance reserves for CM.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Completed or working towards CPA designation PLUS 2-3 years of progressive experience in a financial environment (working within reconciliations and financial reporting - using their analytical skills);
- Strong Knowledge of Excel (no macros but maybe vlookups but they should be doing the reconciliations and some reporting within the program);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of BOD, ESSBASE, WebMPM, CODA, FC, Jade and EPM (the bank's system);
- MBA experience;
- Experience with large financial institutions and,
- Previous interactions with HR in previous roles (as this role has a dotted line with HR as they are working with bonus and severance accruals/payments)
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.