C# ASP .Net Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a C# ASP .Net Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, releasing and supporting web based applications using various technologies and while adhering to system standards and procedures - this will include various application components, web interfaces, web services and database processes;
- Acting as integral part of project teams that work to ensure success for both company and customers;
- Participating in the evolution of the product as we increase the abilities and capabilities of the application;
- Participating in the introduction of new technologies into the application, these may range from base OS upgrades through to the integration of new technologies that enhance our product offering;
- Working within the team to evolve our technical guidelines and coding standards; and,
- Preparing deployments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Database experience: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005;
- Knowledge of the following technologies: ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET web API, LINQ, nHibernate, Entity Framework, AngularJS;
- Knowledge of Web Services, Reporting Services, SSIS. XML, CSS, XSL, jQuery
- Good knowledge of and experience with Oracle Warehouse Builder;
- Experience within the Telecom technology and DBA;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Ability to be customer oriented and have an analytic mindset;
- Ability to be autonomous, creative and innovative; and,
- Ability to be a good team player.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.