Help Desk Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Help Desk Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling first level support calls via telephone, voicemails and IM chats;
- Providing remote control support to expedite problem solving;
- Creating, updating, escalating, resolving and tracking support tickets using the firm’s incident management tool;
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware, software and network related issues;
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention;
- Researching questions using available information resources;
- Following standard incident management procedures;
- Providing end-user support on new and existing applications and,
- Informing management of recurring problems.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bilingual English and French is mandatory (multilingual, English, French and Spanish is an asset);
- Post-secondary education, in an IT discipline;
- 2-3 years’ experience providing helpdesk telephone support within a Windows environment (especially Windows 7/8/8.1), with advanced knowledge of supporting Microsoft Office 2010/2013 and other software applications;
- Familiarity with ServiceNow, Skype for Business, conferencing and audiovisual technologies is an asset;
- ITIL Foundations Certification is an asset;
- A relevant Microsoft certification is an asset;
- Experience working in a networked environment and ability to perform moderately complex troubleshooting of networked devices (laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers);
- Demonstrated ability to resolve moderately complex technical issues, providing accurate analysis and suggesting appropriate solutions;
- Strong interpersonal, troubleshooting and organizational skills and,
- Consistent, timely delivery of high quality work with an ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.