IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a IT Project Manager for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, tracking and managing project budgeting, project plans, timelines and scope;
- Managing project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partnering closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements;
- Leading teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs;
- Defining test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing;
- Facilitating the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures and,
- Preparing and present cost-benefit analyses.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- PMP or PMI certification;
- 8-10 years’ experience;
- Proven project management experience;
- People management and team building skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities;
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization;
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions and,
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.