Bilingual Recruitment Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Recruitment Advisor. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a personal network of contacts (both internal and external) for candidates and referral sources to support effective recruitment strategies;
- Operating in a Brand Ambassador capacity, representing company at every opportunity as an a World Class Employer of Choice;
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships through Professional Associations and Networking Groups to identify, engage and nurture diverse groups of talent pools;
- Conducting recruitment kick–off meetings with firm hiring managers to understand talent needs and developing bespoke search and recruitment strategies;
- Analyzing role requirements to determine the appropriate knowledge, skills and capabilities required, using defined tools to assess the fit of potential candidates in the database and through external networks;
- Partnering with the Sourcing and Research team to leverage online recruiting sources, recruitment programs and the in-house candidate database to identify and recruit qualified, internal and external candidates;
- Identifying and developing qualified potential candidates utilizing local and global internal technologies, research, networks, and relationships. Collaborating with Global colleagues when appropriate and drawing upon relevant knowledge of resources;
- Communicating a compelling Employee Value Proposition to potential candidates for every recruiting assignment that clearly identifies needs, reciprocal requirements and inherent benefits;
- Interviewing and assessing candidates to determine their overall fit and their knowledge, skills and capabilities to deliver on their specific role or function;
- Preparing a short-list of candidates for the business to interview for the recruiting assignment, providing written candidate assessments and shortlist presentations;
- Advising, consulting and leading the job offer proposal process, in partnership with the hiring manager and the Talent Advisor, presenting market conditions for the specific roles and the personal requirements of the candidate;
- Engaging and managing approved 3rd party vendors on individual assignments, including overseeing delivery metrics and quality of candidates presented;
- Meeting all requirements for the recruitment process to ensure that the desired experience is delivered to the candidate;
- Ensuring that candidate records are inputted and maintained in real time within the appropriate ATS, creating a single system of record for all candidate activity; and,
- Providing feedback and suggestions for any improvements to the recruitment process, standards and tools that will help improve the overall effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree in Human Resources or related fields;
- Minimum four (4) years combined experience working in a contingency/retained search environment coupled with corporate experience;
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- Superior client management skills, able to effectively & persuasively present information;
- Ability to interpret business needs based on shared information;
- Knowledge and experience navigating through a complex, global professional environment;
- Genuine passion for recruitment and the data that drives continuous improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to build deep-rooted relationships with key stakeholders and delivering against agreed upon Service Level Partnerships;
- Experience delivering high quality candidates in a fast-paced professional environment;
- Ability to be highly organized and able to manage multiple requests at one time;
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency;
- Strong intellectual capacity – be a continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills; and,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.