Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Non-Functional Tester for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating non-functional test plans for application, M/W and D/B technologies on project-by-project basis;
- Working with application SMEs and architects to understand the non-functional requirements for an application;
- Working with functional test planners to identify test cases to validate non-functional requirements;
- Understanding and document steps to prepare an environment for failover and negative testing;
- Ensuring data requirements are understood and documented for test execution;
- Working with project delivery leads to create a schedule for all non-functional testing and,
- Communicating to platform owners and LOBs entry and exit criteria for the PAT phase of a project.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- 5-7 years relevant experience;
- CSTE/CMST certification;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to translate highly technical concepts to our partners;
- Excellent coaching skills with a desire to share knowledge with others;
- Solid decision-making, innovation and creativity in solving problems, resolving conflicts and meeting project requirements;
- Strong knowledge of the following technologies with regards to non-functional testing: Websphere, Oracle, SQL, DB2, MQ, Unix/AIX, Network (load-balancing/F5), Windows Server cluster and,
- Proficiency in HP Quality Centre.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.