Technical Support Specialist - SharePoint
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist - SharePoint for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support for Microsoft SharePoint (2013 and Online) to a wide variety of users;
- Permission and access issues;
- Basic troubleshooting and escalations to Tier 3 as needed;
- Team Site creations using templates;
- Publishing Site builds; and,
- Content migrations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A post-secondary Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer/Information Technology, electrical/Electronic Engineering technology program or a University Degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Computer Science, or other related fields;
- One (1) to two (2) years of related work experience in troubleshooting and resolution in a service desk environment;
- Call center, help desk, or service desk experience an asset;
- Familiarity with ServiceNow ticketing platform;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Excellent Customer Service skills;
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting;
- The ability to help customers to resolution for technical issues;
- HTML knowledge an asset; and,
- The ability to identify trends and suggest options for automation / resolution.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.