Quality Assurance Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dev/DIT Environment management and coordination;
- Building a comprehensive test plan for each project;
- Ensuring all functional requirements are covered;
- Ensuring all integration requirements are accounted for;
- Edge case, positive and negative testing;
- Working alongside the dev team to perform white box testing;
- Seeding proper data for project based testing as well as regression testing;
- Building a rock solid regression testing suite to minimize defect leakages;
- Building and expanding an automation suite to reduce human regression testing cycles;
- Analyzing logs to determine defect vs expected outcomes; and,
- Reviewing data from APM (dyanTrace/DCRUM and other monitoring tools).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience analyzing data – Database (SQL, Oracle), XML, JSON, etc.;
- Experience using tools – Firefox/Chrome Developer tool, Fiddler, Wireshark, Log Viewers, Compare; and,
- Strong grasp of popular design patterns – Responsive Design, Mobile First, Push Notification, Micro services, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.