Integrator / Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires an Integrator / Developer with proven results and experience who is highly a motivated individual. This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Site Production, the successful candidate will perform a multitude of site production-related tasks.
- Execute basic content changes to the client’s website including modifying text, adding links; and,
- Perform quality assurance testing on client’s pages, ensuring information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required.
Preferred Qualifications /Competencies
- Holder of a University Degree or College Diploma;
- A demonstrated aptitude for creating and/or updating online sites;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Can work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast changing environment;
- Strong team player and very results oriented;
- A self-starter with ability to multi-task; and,
- Technical skills (computer science, .NET, J2EE-related technologies) an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 51008 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.