Senior Technical Support
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Technical Support for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Supporting and maintaining, production scheduling and control, reports distribution, print center operation, ensuring support for agreed upon IT service levels, as well as backup and recovery capacity for any of the IT infrastructure component areas’
- The following broad technology areas: computer servers and storage support, network and voice support, market data support, security administration, database administration, web administration and data center management;
- Undertaking project work such as implementation of new technology infrastructure to support new business initiatives, including infrastructure deployment or upgrades, communication with vendors and liaison with other IT teams;
- Providing all IT support services to their clients, maintaining the production environment and working with other IT departments to ensure the delivery of requests;
- Identifying production issues or taking support calls from their business clients and for managing production incidents from inception to resolution; and,
- Working with application developers or engineers to ensure solutions meet long term goals.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Evidence of wide ranging technical skills suitable for responding to multi-tier security challenges across disparate systems;
- Evidence of experience working in cross-functional groups taking initiative to drive toward solutions;
- Demonstrated understanding of Windows or Linux/Unix server system administration (including Active Directory), and networking concepts and technologies (routers, firewalls, VPN, etc.);
- Scripting skills an preferred in the following languages Python, SQL);
- Network and/or security accreditations (CCNA, CISSP, etc.); and,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including experience communicating complex technical information in a comprehensible way to customers, peers and other stakeholders in an effective and professional manner.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.