Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Front-End Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing new products, services and UIs;
- Working collaboratively with BAs/PMs and team members to implement & deliver front-end focused features.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of various front end concepts such as AJAX, native data structures (JSON and XML), the DOM and other techniques;
- Ability to take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies;
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions;
- Experience implementing responsive designs;
- Ability to work effectively with UX and back end tracks;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills;
- Deep understanding of browser API's without library extraction (an asset);
- Strong command of web standards, progressive enhancement, and cross-browser compatibility (an asset);
- Understanding of differences between desktop and mobile browsers;
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and other rapid prototyping apps;
- Experience with GIT - source control repositories;
- Experience with Sass, LESS or other CSS pre-processors;
- Experience with templating engines such as Smarty or Handlebars; and,
- Familiar with object-oriented design principles and CSS methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.