Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to a Senior Managing Architect, and as a member of a Solutions Architecture team, the Architect IV provides senior level architecture and technology guidance to project delivery teams as they develop client solutions;
- Key involvement in building out our business aligned initiatives;
- Providing expertise and counsel; ensuring technology teams and business areas understand the architectural options and technology choices in support of their business;
- Recommending solutions that account for total cost of ownership, risk and leverage (or advance) strategic enterprise assets and,
- One or more areas of focus including Risk, Regulatory, and Business Continuity, Audit, and/or Security lines of business
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- IT experience 10years;
- Solutions Architect 5yrs (Recent experience delivering end to end solutions;)
- IT governance 8years;
- Financial Industry experience 8years;
- Leadership skills;
- Regulatory experience 8years;
- Relational Databases experience 8 years and,
- API experience 3 years.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.