Quality Assurance Test Analyst (4)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Quality Assurance Test Analysts. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing requirements, creating Quality Assurance plan, ensuring completion of QA identified activities, creating test plans and test cases for system testing, executing test cases, documenting problem reports for identified problems, performing regression testing, maintaining test logs and producing test metrics based on test results;
- Ensuring that the execution of QA processes and testing strategies lead to the deployment of quality applications and products to users and customers;
- Analyzing project or requirement documents to identify test requirements;
- Reviewing all relevant project documentation and providing feedback as required;
- Contributing to the planning, executing and reporting for the program testing activities;
- Identifying and recommending changes to enhance effectiveness of software development life cycle;
- Configuring hardware for the purpose of troubleshooting when investigating issues or problems; and,
- Supporting of related various other projects and initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering;
- Minimum two and half (2.5) years QA experience with multi-layer architectural applications and complex enterprise and/or industrial applications;
- Extensive experience in assessing and reviewing business and system requirements, requirement analysis, verification, traceability, gap analysis, risks;
- Environmental testing experience;
- Proficiency in database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2), script development (Perl, Shell), and log file parsing/analysis;
- Ability to create Traceability Matrix for Risk Analysis;
- Hands-on experience with testing network and/or data communication protocols;
- Understanding of QA processes based on CMMI and/or ISO standards. Knowledge of various testing methodologies (waterfall, agile) and Software Metrics concepts (Function Points);
- Excellent communication skills, ability to quickly ramp up understanding of underlying technologies; and,
- CSTE/CSQA certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.