(4) Network Deployment - Cisco
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Deployment Specialist- Cisco. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working directly with clients in the installation and configuration of hardware and software to deliver an efficient network solution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven hands-on experience with configuration of Cisco routers and switches;
- Solid understanding of basic networking concepts: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Data Transmission, etc.;
- Experience with network migrations and upgrades;
- Knowledge of structured cabling;
- Experience with basic troubleshooting procedures;
- Ability to work independently;
- High level of comfortable in a client-facing environment interacting with IT professionals;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel across Canada and work on weekends when necessary;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Cisco Certification;
- Knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 3850 switches; and,
- Bilingualism- French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.