Software Developer Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Software Developer Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the analysis, development, design and support activities of all applicable applications;
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems;
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes;
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects;
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues;
- Assist in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants;
- Assist network administrator with application installation and testing;
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements;
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions;
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology;
- Provide minor programming for some in-house IT projects;
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments;
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.;
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications;
- Verify database and data integrity;
- Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects;
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects; and,
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues.
Skills and Qualifications of a Software Developer Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience;
- Development background using .Net, C#, Java, etc.;
- Experience with MS-SQL Server, and Oracle or DB2 databases;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be willing to learn new technologies;
- Ability to participate in projects and ensure completion on time with high quality;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills;
- Experience in systems development lifecycle;
- Experience in system/process documentation;
- Experience with data integrity concepts and data standardization;
- Experience using software project lifecycle tools (i.e. Bug Tracking, Requirements Management, etc.);
- Experience with server side architectures and system design and development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.