Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September, 2017.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support to the overall project in the areas of the technological implementation of the eProcurement solution;
- Support the continued development and technology rollout for the project;
- Implement an eProcurement technology solution to realize process efficiencies and effectiveness throughout the procurement lifecycle;
- Reduce of customization, specifically in data, processes or tools, including manual rework of data;
- Eliminate of manual processes and approvals (implementation of digital signatures and automated work flows);
- Implement automated controls to minimize the erosion of benefits;
- Eliminate non-value added work and the wasted time associated with lengthy/cumbersome review and approval processes;
- Increase compliance and reduce the risk and exposure associated with compliance of contractual instruments; and
- Reduce the high effort in compiling reports drawn from multiple systems;
- Streamline business processes to avoid technology customization;
- Develop an integrated roadmap (rather than piecemeal), that encompasses all activities necessary for a successful implementation at each phase - (1) Before Implementation; (2) During Rollout; and (3) For Sustainment;
- Design and implement a strategic sourcing approach with technology rollout and supplier enablement;
- Design and implement a plan to digitize and maintain contracts to drive technology usage;
- Create an engagement and communications plan that ensures active engagement with business partners and suppliers;
- Develop change management and training plan for internal procurement staff, business partner as well as supplier support;
- Create a benefits tracking and performance management tool;
- Establish end-to-end P2P processes and technology support for the Continuous Improvement team;
- Create a plan and be responsible for supplier adoption and enablement on the portal;
- Design and implement a data and analytics quality assurance / oversight program that monitors compliance to established assurance mechanisms around procurement, contracting and payment processes and deliverables; and
- Review and incorporate existing performance measures designed to more effectively promote, enable and ensure that the Company’s procurement, contract management and payment activities are fair, open, and transparent and result in best value for the Company.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Procurement and/or contract management industry or subject matter expertise, preferably in the public sector;
- Experience with electronic procurement platforms and implementation, preferably with SAP;
- Demonstrated experience with project management and a recognized certification is preferred (as appropriate);
- Experience leading subject matter expert teams as well as project teams or business analysis as appropriate;
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to negotiate and influence a diverse set of stakeholders;
- Experience facilitating workshops and developing methods to ensure collaboration with a diverse set of stakeholders;
- Excellent writing skills and experience;
- Senior project manager experience with a strong background in information technology, preferably with SAP;
- A hands-on "jack of all trades" personality who can jump in and help manage different streams of activity within the Program, but has experience with large-scale technological implementations, preferably with SAP and preferably in the public sector.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.