Senior Functional Testing Quality Assurance Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Functional Testing Quality Assurance Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the team;
- Planning, executing and coordinating UAT testing with project;
- Working with testers/business users –creating test cases;
- Identifying data required for test cases;
- Once tested, working with stakeholders to prioritize defects and follow up with resolutions and,
- Recommending and obtaining approvals on all UAT deliverables from accountable executive.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years’ minimum UAT testing lead background;
- Business domain knowledge (cards knowledge/acumen);
- Familiarity working with Excel on daily basis (must be comfortable working within this application);
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast-paced environment;
- Motivation and,
- Eager to learn.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.