Senior SAP Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SAP Functional Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with other functional team members, as well as with the development team in design, build, and implementation of solutions for business units in SAP;
- Working closely with the business and development team to understand and deliver the project, enhancements, and requirements;
- Recommending new solutions to business issues and requirements;
- Developing functional specifications, test plans, and training materials as needed;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Leading in gathering business requirements;
- Educating clients on alternatives for system configuration and design;
- Guiding clients through decision making and process design;
- Ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions with project team;
- Configuring SAP components spanning across multiple functions to meet business needs;
- Preparing documentation and training materials as needed;
- Ensuring deliverables are completed within deadlines;
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables meet expectations; and,
- Acting as a subject matter expert on project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong understanding of SAP configuration and customization areas in one (1) or more of the following modules:
- BW; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.