IT Risk and Control
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Risk and Control Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the bank complies with the requirements of the US Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX);
- Overseeing SOX program, working with a number of stakeholder groups (SOX control owners, Internal Audit and external auditors) to ensure that the annual SOX work effort is executed in time to meet mandated deadlines.;
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Central Financial Controls Office, Chief Accountant's Department;
- Maintaining financial controls documentation for the IT segments;
- Interaction with our major stakeholders including SOX control owners within the bank's IT Units, Internal Audit (IA), and the bank's external auditors (EY) and,
- Timely delivery of complete and accurate financial controls documentation to stakeholders, performing control rationalization activities, contributing to the semi-annual financial controls documentation attestation process, responding to changes in the bank's business and IT environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- A minimum of 5 years of IT risk and controls and/or audit experience; (SOX is highly preferred), and comes from banking and financial domain;
- Sound understanding of financial risks and financial controls;
- Knowledge of IT application and infrastructure principles and processes;
- Knowledge of IT General Controls relating to risks associated with IT applications and,
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure risks and controls.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.