Risk and Control Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Risk and Control Analyst for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on various risk and control initiatives specific to Technology Application controls;
- Participating as required in support of all strategic objectives established by Risk & Control related to audit, compliance and regulatory issues;
- Coordinating requests from audit, obtain necessary evidence from Technology teams, review and assemble for appropriate delivery to audit;
- Performing various reviews, analysis/reconciliation efforts on application source data/documents to determine risks, issues and,
- Working with the appropriate teams to remediate issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years with Technology Audit;
- 3 years with internal and external audits;
- 3 years’ experience with remediation and resolution (identify opportunities to minimize risks and provide recommendations), access control- logical access and incidents;
- 3 years with Risk Reporting and regulatory compliance;
- The ability to identify any security risks issues, excellent working knowledge with excel and vlookup;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and analytical skills and attention to detail and,
- Good team player skills, the ability to work well without supervision, the ability to understand both business and technology function and be open minded and adaptable.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.