Senior Financial Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the entire operation of the accounting department, including review of accounts payable/receivable, FP&A, cashflow, bank reconciliations, government remittances and payroll;
- Ensuring accurate and timeous preparation of the monthly and quarterly financial statements; analysis and commentary on monthly results;
- Preparing of annual budget in collaboration with the CFO, along with variance and other ad-hoc analysis;
- Determining monthly accruals, adjustments and journal entries;
- Participating in specific projects and analysis to provide significant information as a basis for decisions to steer the business activities;
- Preparing of a monthly reporting package and,
- Detailing financial analysis of all business segments, analyzing variances between planned and actual results and preparing explanations for differences.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience in similar roles with start-up/high growth companies (min 5 years at Controller level);
- Preferable experience gained in organizations experiencing rapid growth in the CPG or Distribution industry;
- A practical knowledge of accounting techniques, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), financial reporting and banking;
- Well-developed and demonstrated knowledge of business and management principles, financial planning and analysis along with full-cycle accounting;
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP and MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word (accounting system knowledge is mandatory) and other larger ERP systems;
- Strong ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance;
- Strong logic and reasoning skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses and the relative costs and benefits of potential actions or alternative solutions and,
- Ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.