Eagle is currently seeking a Software Engineer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and documenting Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) architectures and performance requirements;
- Working with cross-functional teams to solve platform level issues;
- Managing development of high precision algorithm; and,
- Managing development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- PhD is required or Masters with twelve plus (12+) years of experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years of working experiences in the GNSS field (signal processing, sensor fusion, or receiver architectures);
- Experience with Embedded SW development, RTOS;
- Signal processing and DSP algorithms knowledge;
- Strong working knowledge of sensor fusion;
- Strong working knowledge of high precision GNSS; and,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a group and coordinate projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.