Senior Software Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and documenting GNSS system architectures and performance requirements;
- Working with cross-functional teams to solve platform level issues;
- Managing development of high precision algorithm; and,
- Managing development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Geomatics (Bachelor, Masters, or PhD);
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years hands on GNSS development/research experience (signal processing, sensor fusion, or receiver architectures);
- Experience with either RTK (Real-time Kinematic) or PPP (Precise Point Positioning);
- Experience with Embedded SW development, RTOS;
- Signal processing and DSP algorithms knowledge;
- Strong working knowledge of sensor fusion;
- Strong working knowledge of high precision GNSS; and,
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a group, and coordinating projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.