Senior Admin Assistant
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and supporting logistical requirements of multiple projects through to completion;
- Analyzing high volume of work plans - determining appropriate contractors and order material required;
- Maintaining project schedules as required;
- Completing systems updates within SAP as required to document migration of customers, inventory network components, update records, etc.;
- Responding to emails, phone calls and responding to information requests in timely manner;
- Data Entry as needed and,
- Status reporting on schedule and project costs.
- Skills and Qualifications
- The successful candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education;
- Business/engineering, or 2+ years related experience in an office/ engineering environment;
- Experience or education in SAP;
- Experience in telecommunications an asset;
- Understanding leading edge technologies;
- Knowledge of access network, reading and analyzing work plans, cable types, related material;
- Strong working knowledge of MS office products including high level proficiency in Excel;
- Work well under pressure and can carry many projects simultaneously meeting deadlines;
- Extremely organized with excellent prioritization skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision and,
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.