Intermediate Systems Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Systems Support Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems within Wireless integrated systems and applications, escalating to second-level and third-level support as required;
- Identifying root causes, trends, and potential sources of problems and provide short-term, work-around solutions;
- Documenting activities and providing updates as part of the problem management process;
- Continually working to improve management processes, practices, and tools and,
- Working alongside Mobility team to integrate a common problem management approach.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience supporting applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle and Linux environment;
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting integrated enterprise systems and applications;
- Knowledge of IT Development, QA, and Operations organizations and procedures;
- Familiar with HP OpenView Operations and Service Desk or other similar management tools and,
- Experience with application implementations (e.g. DW, PeopleSoft CRM) an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.