Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing input to the design team to ensure that testing considerations are incorporated in the design (e.g., instrumentation of code for debugging);
- Establishing software-testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures;
- Overseeing and monitoring of test plans for all levels of testing;
- Supporting the acceptance test process;
- Establishing a validation and verification capability which assumes functional and performance compliance;
- Ensuring that product release bugs and changes are documented, tracked, managed, and resolved;
- Interacting with project team members to review functional design specifications and seeking clarification as required to complete test specifications;
- Interacting with the project team members to explain faults and review test results as required; and,
- Interacting with the Client Representatives to provide guidance and support during the preparation of acceptance test plans and the acceptance test.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Valid Reliability level security clearance;
- Minimum four (4) years demonstrable COTS Software implementation project experience (Experience may have been gained working with a different COTS Software product than the proposed COTS Software solution);
- Demonstrated project experience on a minimum of two (2) COTS Software system implementations designing and developing system test plans;
- Progressive, practical experience with a continual learning pattern;
- Applicable pertinent experience in the last five (5) years: Three (3) relevant courses with pertinent project experience Or Two (2) relevant courses with pertinent project experience Or One (1) relevant course with pertinent project experience Or Relevant courses, but no project experience;
- Certifications In proposed COTS Software (Pension or CRM) Or In other COTS Software (Pension or CRM) Or No COTS Software Certification but a minimum of two (2) courses completed in proposed COTS Software; and,
- Experience in proposed DBMS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.