Intermediate Servicing Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Servicing Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing documents on a digital scanning software;
- Re-documenting to ensure all information is valid and accurate -- verifying forms against system and update system when required and,
- Sending back forms to the Customer Contact Center for re-submission if the information requested on the forms is not accurate.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- High School or Post-Secondary in any field will be assessed similarly;
- Very strong command of the English language (both verbal and written);
- Ability to work well with team and independently;
- Quick learning ability;
- Strong technological capabilities/Ability to pick up new technologies quickly;
- AML, FATCA, US Witholdings will be considered a very strong asset and,
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel is an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.