Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of site and application analytics, as well as gathering business requirements for website (public and intranet), mobile app, and ServiceNow projects;
- Analyzing process flows, questioning existing assumptions, and translating them into technical requirements;
- Testing and deployment of the end product;
- Defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- Performing quality assurance and testing;
- Developing reporting and analytics reports, and working towards automation of standard report templates;
- Owning and developing relationship with development partners, working to optimize and enhance integration; and,
- Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and making recommendations to product team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with IT usability analysis and web analytics;
- Platform expertise in Adobe CS, MS Office, Google Analytics, Web Trends, and Adobe Analytics;
- Broad understanding of all areas of IT; and,
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.