Document Control Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining control of master copies of drawings and technical documents issued to internal/external users;
- Ensuring current revisions of all drawings/technical documents are available, issued and tracked to external engineering contractors and internal drafting groups;
- Acting as main point-of-contact for external contractors for providing support and compliance of document management procedures and standards;
- Reviewing and quality check incoming drawing packages to ensure all required drawings/technical documents received contain accurate information and are checked-in;
- Supporting Facility and Operations document control to ensure drawings are maintained and modified as required and current revisions are available; and,
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to identify and change current processes to improve efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A related University Degree or Diploma (i.e. Information Science, Records Management, Archival Science, Engineering, etc.);
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in Document Control;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in collaboration with stakeholders and the ability to work effectively with staff at various levels, within the business unit, and with the corporate head office;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience with taxonomy, metadata, and document management practices;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience tracking record managing KPI and records retention compliance;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in managing documents and revision tracking in a controlled environment;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in oil and gas, large contractor, or EPC industry;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ of working technical knowledge applying document/records management principles, concepts, tools, and technology;
- Strong understanding of engineering and supporting documentation, revision control, review and approval process, and of the entire project lifecycle;
- Proficiency with MS Office, Livelink, and SharePoint;
- ECMS, ECMM, RM, or AIIM certification is nice to have;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in Engineering Drafting is nice to have;
- Proficiency in identifying Engineering Drawing document types is nice to have;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in writing and implementing Document Control standards, procedures, and processes is nice to have; and,
- Three plus (3+) years’ of working knowledge of petroleum/oil and gas industry, engineering disciplines, and terminology/industry accepted file types is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.