Senior Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University Degree, Community College Diploma or Special Experience Equivalency;
- 10 Years of IM/IT Experience of which 8 is in solution design and modeling concepts;
- Been a Lead on the implementation of a packaged solution or systems development project;
- Experience with data, process and technical architect design modeling concepts;
- Led multidisciplinary teams;
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Proven communication skills, particularly with lines of business and senior management;
- Ability to build good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues and,
- Proficiency using MS Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.