Angular Node JS Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Angular Node JS Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Ability to analyze complex issues from multiple perspectives and provide strategic recommendations;
- Ability to be creative, think critically, go beyond the status quo, and provide innovative/creative solutions to existing problem;
- 5 years’ Experience writing responsive HTML5/CSS applications;
- Proven experience in programming in concurrent, distributed systems;
- Knowledge of Software Architecture, Functional and object-oriented programming & design principles;
- Excellent understanding of agile methodologies;
- Git experience;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB) is a must;
- Experience with Gulp/Grunt automation is highly desirable and,
- Banking and Capital Markets.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.