Security Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Project Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Hands on project management of the client’s Security Initiatives;
- Customer-facing side of security, developing various communications and interfacing with the business;
- Development of a cyber-security incident response process;
- Development/deployment of security awareness programs;
- Development/deployment of security training; and,
- Development/deployment of security exercise (i.e. phishing).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience with IT Security; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.