Quality Assurance Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices;
- Overseeing all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met;
- Reviewing project requirement and design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable;
- Acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally;
- Conducting compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs;
- Leading and mentoring QA team members, as well as managing outside contract testers;
- Leading development of test plans, test scripts (manual and automated) and test data;
- Participating in functional and technical design reviews, performing integration/functional and system testing, and verifying test results;
- Managing small teams, vendors and overseeing a program;
- Engaging 3rd party vendors in test planning and coordination of end to end testing activities;
- Automation projects planning, development of automation scripts, development of automation frameworks, testing suites, execution, tracking, reporting & documenting;
- Analyzing QA requirements and translating them to automation testing scripts;
- Guiding, leading, and hands-on development of SOA testing scripts using various automation tools;
- Managing, facilitating and attaining resolution for testing identified issues with system or business processes requiring cross-functional team input/resolution; and,
- Making recommendations for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- Minimum nine (9) years of role specific experience;
- Certificate in Quality Assurance / software testing (CSTB);
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in developing automation testing scripts;
- Three plus (3+) years of leading small to medium sized teams ranging from one to six members;
- Experienced with HP ALM, Microsoft TFS, UFT, LoadRunner, SoapUI or similar;
- Experience leading meetings with a variety of business stakeholders, including executive level;
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies, SharePoint, SQL Server, and familiarity with transportation operations terms and concepts;
- Good communication skills and advanced MSOffice skills;
- Strong Coordination and Testing experience;
- Experience as a Business / Systems Analyst (an asset);
- Experience with Asset management and Document Management (an asset); and,
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in testing Android and IOS based Mobile Applications (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.