Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with software developers and other technical staff to develop test specifications and build test cases to test product functionality, and investigate all potential product test failures;
- Reviewing new or modified programs, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines;
- Evaluating and testing new and modified software programs to verify programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines;
- Planning, analyzing, and defining testing strategies for software and system testing;
- Acting as a quality assurance resource on project teams, and interacting with stakeholders, project managers, developers, and other technical staff;
- Recommending program improvements or corrections to programmers;
- Conducting compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs;
- Monitoring program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation;
- Writing, revising and verifying quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to economically and efficiently ensure software quality;
- Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management; and,
- Generating summary and detailed test progress reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with the testing process and applying software test methodologies;
- Knowledge of Transportation Operations terms and concepts;
- Strong experience with writing and executing test cases;
- Experience with data analysis and data verification;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Experienced with HP ALM, Microsoft TFS, UFT, LoadRunner, SoapUI or similar;
- Knowledge of automation tools for testing Mobile Apps;
- Ability to generate summary and detailed test progress reports;
- Ability to quickly ramp up understanding of underlying technologies and infrastructure;
- Strong focus on satisfying the needs of the Customers;
- Ability to work independently with the client on site;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in testing Android and IOS based Mobile Applications (an asset); and,
- Mobile Accessibility or any Mobile Testing experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.