Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Program manager to update and manage the integrated project schedule for all components of scope;
- Supporting Program Manager to ensure all Project Management Office (PMO) processes followed; issues, risks, decision log management, and scope management process;
- Plan management including milestones, resource tracking, dependencies, etc.;
- Managing project documentation and project site requirements;
- Supporting Program Manager to ensure all project team members are on-boarded and use project disciplines;
- Supporting and consolidating overall project status and status reporting for projects; and,
- Supporting Program Manager to manage all project disciplines (decision log, scope change management, issues, risks, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- IT Implementation experience;
- Strong MS Project experience to update project schedules weekly and understand the dependencies etc.;
- Sharepoint experience – follow-up with team members on getting them to update Issues logs, risk logs, etc. in Sharepoint as well as weekly status;
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate verbally & written effectively;
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate with other team members;
- Ability to be proactive, results driven, escalate appropriately and understand big picture of program;
- Methodology expertise and ensure company methodology compliance;
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills;
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, internally and externally as well as a highly remote team; and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.