Eagle is currently seeking a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible:
- Reviewing projects and operational initiatives for cyber security risk and document the risks in a manner that showcases the business impact and risk;
- Providing appropriate risk treatment options for identified cyber security risks;
- Facilitating the cyber security assessment process;
- Developing security standards and processes;
- Working with project teams to develop solutions that address security concerns;
- Providing cyber security advice and guidance to IT and project teams;
- Tracking and reporting on cyber security related gaps;
- Developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, and guides;
- Leading the interaction with project stakeholders around cyber security risks;
- Working with third party vendors to assess their information security and technology risks;
- Improving the existing security assessment framework and process; and,
- Developing security standards and processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge and experience with IT and Information Security;
- Five plus (5+) years of IT experience with a diverse technology background;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience specifically in an IT risk management, compliance, or security assessment role;
- IT industry security certification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC or GIAC) or equivalent working experience;
- Knowledge of ISO 27000 series;
- Experience prescribing risk treatment in an enterprise environment;
- Previous consulting experience with one of the large professional services firms is desirable (but not mandatory);
- Demonstrable leadership and problem solving skills;
- Experience with or extensive familiarity with information security concepts such as:
- Network architecture and secure network design;
- Active Directory;
- Linux / Windows security principles;
- Authentication, identification, and authorization;
- Defense in Depth;
- Types of security controls;
- Access control models and least privilege;
- Attention to detail and be analytical; and,
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.