Business System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business System Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining, documenting and assisting in translating high level business requirements into technical system requirements. Liaising with development team and technical leads to validate and ensure proper understanding of the specifications;
- Documenting and validating business requirements and functional specifications, such as use cases, workflow analysis, flowcharts, etc.;
- Working with the IT Specialists (Solution Designers, Testers) to translate user and/or systems requirements into functional technical specifications;
- Supporting testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing; participating in the testing of developed systems/solutions and,
- Acting as a technical resource for business partners to ensure deliverables meet business and end-user requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- An understanding of major components that make up an HCM platform mandatory;
- Experience with Workday HCM migrations a definite asset;
- Previous PeopleSoft HR experience, PeopleSoft HelpDesk and/or Oracle HCM Cloud experiences a definite asset;
- Expert knowledge of business analysis principles;
- Experience acting as a key resource for the project team and the business, assuming TS Business Analyst role within projects;
- Comfort consulting with clients and/or project teams and,
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.