Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Programmer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing code (writes software application programs);
- Developing and coding programs to integrate multiple subsystems;
- Identifying and recommending system enhancements to improve or expand customer services by anticipating customer problems and recommending solutions;
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating project design and implementation teams;
- Leading technical aspects of project from inception through to deployment;
- Participating in analysis and system design specification sessions;
- Documenting of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles;
- Applying analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions and,
- Anticipating obstacles and executing proactive approaches to issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Industry equivalent experience may require specific industry or platform experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.