Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Devops Engineer. This is a 12 month, contract position scheduled to start in August 2017 (start date is flexible) with a strong possibility of extension.
- Interact with experts, analyst and developers in an agile environment to enhance security infrastructure and tools and contribute to the Canadian Cyber Security
- Build practices and tools - CI/CD, TDD, Infra-As-Code;
- Destroy manual tedious tasks using innovative methods and tools;
- Build the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future architecture;
- Maintain production system, troubleshoot issues affecting customers and fix outages.
- At least 5 years of experience for automation;
- Knowledge of Linux on various distributions;
- Experience with Python, bash;
- Automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible/Puppet and code management tools (GIT);
- Wireshark experience.