Application Developer (OpenU15/Spring Boot/js)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Outstanding one (1) year contract opportunity for an Application Developer (Open U15/Spring Boot/us) in Calgary, Alberta.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Application Developer willing to move to the Rockies and join a great team. If this interests you, then we would like to speak with you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coding, testing, documenting, and delivering requested functionality changes or enhancements within established software development standards and processes;
- Diagnosing, isolating, and debugging, software problems and perform problem resolutions; and,
- Ensuring that systems are developed which meet business requirements and for functionality, quality, stability and sustainability.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Experience with SAPUI5 or OpenUI5;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience developing and supporting application source code;
- The ability to mentor new SAPUI5/OpenUI5 developers to share their knowledge and experience;
- Interest or experience with Java enterprise application experience;
- Experience with Tomcat Application Server or similar;
- Experience with WebSeal/TAM security policies and authentication methods; and,
- Application architecture experience with familiarity on infrastructure and environments architecture standards is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.