Eagle is currently seeking four Front-End Developers. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating a new web application used by customers to quote the insurance and improve a current web application for customer servicing.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Web developer deliver code, unit testing, design and document work, Web Application Development,
- Three (3) years’ experience with Agile;
- Two (2) years’ experience with HTML 5, Restful/JSON API and Java script;
- One (1) year of experience with Angular JS and Node.js development;
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git;
- Ability to create own automation tasks using Grunt / Gulp to optimize/compress code automatically and automate daily UI tasks;
- Understanding of high-level concepts such as 'loose coupling' and 'non-semantic' approach to building SPA and can properly apply these concepts daily;
- Experience implementing/using end to end testing to your html code using protractor.js (an asset); and,
- Experience implementing/using visual regression tools to validate pull-request and provide visual impact analysis using backstop.js (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.