Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Privacy Analyst for a six (6) contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Privacy Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Participate as a subject matter expert in privacy-related joint solution definition workshops, representing the privacy interests of the Company;
- Review project and contract documents to ensure compliance with privacy policies and legislation;
- Identify and document privacy-related risks (and mitigation strategies), as they surface;
- Creating and managing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs), as required;
- Liaising with Health Organization privacy representatives.
Skills and Qualifications of a Privacy Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of seven (7) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related Consulting Category experience;
- The candidate should have extensive knowledge of privacy-related legislation and the application of privacy policies;
- The candidate should have recent experience within five (5) years in a privacy-related role, in a project or operations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.