Junior Network Analyst
Our client requires a Junior Network Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in August.
Do you have?
- Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance is required (or ability to obtain one);
- Demonstrated experience managing and troubleshooting both Juniper ScreenOS (netscreen) AND Juniper SRX Firewalls;
- Five (5) years of industry experience supporting information security technologies;
- Understanding of IPSEC and Network Design;
- Ability to work during overnights and weekends during scheduled windows, or on an on-call basis;
- Completion of University or College program related to Computer Network Systems; and,
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to business managers.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 50318 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.